Patients trust the experience of Dr. Donald Kahn, who earned his doctorate from Loyola University School of Dentistry in 1977 and continues raising the bar on his commitment to excellence and continued dental studies. His experience in cosmetic and implant dentistry is well known and respected in the community.
- He is an active member of dental societies where he accesses the latest information for immediate implementation into the practice and ultimate patient benefit.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- He has carefully chosen specific areas of technology and clinical care in which to pursue additional training.
- Certified in Nobel Biocare Implants
- Training in Biolase laser dentistry
- Certified in CEREC one-visit porcelain restorations
- He has had advanced training in esthetic dentistry including bonding and veneers, as well as state-of-the-art infection control.
- Valuing personal health, Dr. Kahn is an avid golfer and has even explored yoga. He also enjoys watching college baseball, basketball and football. Dr. Kahn and his wife, Ann, have two grown children and enjoy traveling. Ann is a Speech Language Pathologist practicing privately.